Managing Multiple Priorities
Although we can't give you more hours in the day, we can teach you how to make the best use of hours you do have. Most of us want to spend time on things that matter most to us but distractions and "urgent" matters keep us from doing so, leaving us frustrated.
In this seminar you will discover ways to break away from fire fighting, allowing you to spend more time on important matters. You will walk away with a clearer understanding of where you may be wasting time and how to change it.
- Understand the barriers to successful time management.
- Learn why time itself is not the issue.
- Learn how thinking differentely about your time will free up more of it.
- Increase your personal productivity by focusing on what matters most.
- Be able to reduce daily distractions.
- Complete the Time Management Assessment to help you discover how you are currently spending your time.
- Use the Important/Urgency Grid to help you plan how you will spend your time in the future.
"The workshop was life changing for me. The principles and tools were practical, yet powerful. The class was incredible and I can't wait to share what I learned with my colleagues."
~ Heather Robinson
"I don't often find seminars that interest me, this one did. I came away recognizing my time robbers and how to make the necessary changes. I really enjoyed the seminar!
~ Cherie Stubbs
"Rick, I really enjoyed your seminar. I am applying the principles to both my job and at home. Every one of our employees enjoyed your training! You are a great speaker that keeps everyone involved and focused."
~ Joe Zamora
"The training was excellent. It helped me to recognize that I was spending too much time on other people's priorities, and pointed out time thieves that are active in my life. Your class motivated me to free up more time so I can be more productive."
~ Mary Davenport
"As a result of the seminar I got rid of some things that were a source of stress and not a good use of my time. I completed some projects that I've been meaning to get to for over six months. Thank you for giving me a whole new perspective on how I spend my time!"
~ Shawna Mason
"It is obvious that Rick is an excellent presenter and is focused on the improvement of his clients."
~ Gary Greene